Windows Password Resetter is a powerful password recovery bootdisk to reset lost or forgotten password for your Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008 computer. Easily reset the local administrator and user account passwords, securely change forgotten domain admin password on Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 AD, instantly regain access to your system even if your Windows account is locked out, expired or disabled.
Key Features & Benefits
* 100% recovery rate.
* Self-descriptive and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
* Instantly reset lost or forgotten Windows account password to blank.
* Unlock any Windows administrative and user accounts that are locked out.
* Enable the hiddened or disabled Windows user accounts.
* Disable the password expiration for local Windows accounts.
* Disable the "Force Smart Card Login" group policy.
* Support Windows Admin and user password recovery for duel-boot or multi-boot operating systems.
* Reset Windows login passwords for Windows 7, Windows XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows VISTA, Windows VISTA (64-bit), Windows Server 2008.
* Change lost or forgotten Domain Admin passwords on Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Active Directory Server.
* Create a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive from the ISO image of Windows Password Resetter.
* Support FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
* Support RAID/SATA/IDE/ SCSI/SAS hard disk drives.
Windows Password Resetter is a free trial software application from the Password Managers subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-16. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Windows Password Resetter (version 1.7) has a file size of 27.04 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3420 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.